Thursday, March 22, 2012

HW

I do not agree with the idea to take the name off of the starbucks logo. I do however see why they want to change it, and I do understand most of there reasons. However I do agree with what he said when talking about people might not like change. I don't like change in logos. If the Mcdonalds made a change like this it would just be a big  M. Thinking of it logically I have a situation where this would be a very terrible idea. What if someone comes to a country where there is a starbucks and they are looking for some coffee, while they look they can only see signs that are really tall. Of course the starbucks sign is tall but I've only ever seen it with just the logo on it. I know what the logo looks like but someone who hasn't might not know what it is without the name and they might just go to the first coffee shop they see, not the one that happens to be the most famous one in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment